HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED FOR A MASSAGE?
We can break it down for you.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN EACH LEVEL:
ESSENTIAL – medicinal oils w/ your session
PREMIUM – medicinal oils w/ your session + assessment + extra focus
SIGNATURE – medicinal oils w/ your session + assessment + extra focus + arnica and heat therapy
A general idea of how a persons massage time could be use. Every persons tissues will vary, so it is important to know the sessions differs from person to person. At Enso we are happy to customize your service.
• 30 min - upper or lower body
• 45 min - full body or one focus area
• 60 min - 1 focus area + full body
• 75 minutes - 2 focus areas with more detail and techniques applied + full body
• 90 minutes - focus on specific areas through out the entire body
(Focus area – these are your trouble spots, areas you like more time spent on, the areas that help you felt into the table; example- your upper back from stress, neck/shoulders from computers, or legs from a running event recently)